Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, Eat Pure Love makes a small commission at no extra charge to you.
I can make my son really happy by asking him to cook for us. Especially when he can make dessert like sorbet ice cream afterwards.
Making sorbet ice cream is not difficult at all. I mean, my ten year old is the one that makes it in my house. He picks the ingredients and adds it to the Vitamix.
I just recently started using the Vitamix, but I am really happy I made this investment. I can make soup, ice cream, butters, flour, cocktails and even hot cocoa in it.
- 4 cups of freshly frozen organic fruit;
- 2 cups of almond or coconut milk;
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar;
- 1 teaspoon of vanille extract.
- Add the frozen fruit, the milk, the brown sugar and the vanilla extract into the Vitamix container. Secure the lid.
- We have an ice cream button, which makes it really easy. Otherwise you select speed 1. Turn the machine on. Slowly increase the speed to 10.
- Use the tamper that came with your Vitamix container, to press the ingredients down into the blades.
- Mix for a maximum of 60 seconds at the highest speed, otherwise your ice cream will melt.
- Stop the machine and scoop the sorbet ice cream in serving bowls. Serve straight away.
Enjoy your sorbet and please share in the comments what frozen fruits you picked! I love to read about it. XOXO